Becoming a Member makes you a Shareholder, which means you become part-owner of the Credit Union and have an equal Share in all of the Credit Union’s Assets and Profits based on your pattern of Savings. Our Focus is our Members where our aim is to put your needs first.
At Guaymay Energy Alliance Credit Union – our Members are the Owners.
2 Valid Forms of ID
T&T Identification Card, Driver’s Permit, Passport, Birth Certificate
Proof of Address
Recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement not older than 3 months
Proof of Income
Recent Job-Letter [not older than 3 months) and Recent Pay-Slip not older than 3 months
- Insurance on Savings
- No monthly transaction
- No Maintenance Fees
- Our Members/Customers are the Owners
- Loans at very competitive Rates and Terms
- UTC Agent transactions performed at no cost to you
- CUNA Agent transactions performed at no cost to you
- Strong Financial Institution (Since 1975)
For self-employed persons:
- JP’s Letter or Company’s Registration Certificate is required in place of Job-Letter and Pay-slip.
For Students, House-wives, Unemployed persons:
- All of the above except Job Letter & Pay-slip.
For Utility bill that is not in your name:
- Owner of the bill must sign the Verification of Address Form and Submit a copy of the owner’s ID along with Utility bill.