Become a Homeowner today!
Requirements for Home Mortgage
- Sale agreement
- Certiﬁcate of Title Deed or Registered Deed of the property to be mortgaged.
- Town and Country Approvals
- Original Valuation Report by GEACU’s approved Valuators (not more than six (6) months old)
- Land & building tax receipt (up to 2009)
- WASA Clearance Certiﬁcate Original
- Search on Property (Completed by GEACU)
- Approved Building Plans
- Estimate for Construction/ Renovations
- Term Life Insurance
- Homeowner’s Insurance
If you're not a member,
become a member today!
To apply for membership,you’d need:
- Complete a Membership Application Form.
- Submit Two  forms of Identification (ID; DP; Passport; Birth Certificate in the case of Minors).
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill; Bank-Statement in your name showing current address).
- Job-Letter and Payslip.