The strength of the Credit Union is represented by its Share Capital. Guaymay Energy Alliance Credit Union offers a Share Savings Account to its members. As a Shareholder, you are part-owner of the Credit Union with an equal opportunity to benefit from all services we provide. Each Share purchased is a contribution towards the pool of resources at the Credit Union from which each Member can borrow in time of need.
Shares Savings Account
Overview of the Share Savings Account
Benefits of the Shares Savings Account
- A Share Account allows members to borrow.
- The Savings on the Account can be used as Security for a Loan.
- This account attracts an annual interest referred to as Dividends.
- The unencumbered funds on Share Accounts are covered by insurance up to $125,000.00
Requirements to Apply
2 Valid Forms of ID
T&T Identification Card, Driver’s Permit, Passport, Birth Certificate
Proof of Address
Recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement not older than 3 months
Proof of Income
Recent Job-Letter [not older than 3 months) and Recent Pay-Slip not older than 3 months
While withdrawals can be made on this account, members are encouraged to develop a pattern of Savings. There is no additional charge to our Share Account.
For self-employed persons:
- JP’s Letter or Company’s Registration Certificate is required in place
of Job-Letter and Pay-slip.
For Students, House-wives, Unemployed persons:
- All of the above except Job Letter & Pay-slip.
For Utility bill that is not in your name:
- Owner of the bill must sign Verification of Address Form
and Submit a copy of the owner’s ID along with Utility bill.